Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tasteful Tuesday

I took the kids to the San Diego Zoo yesterday.  I LOVE that zoo.  I practically grew up there.  My daughter thought I was just partial to my zoo because I grew up in San Diego.  After all, we have been to zoos all over- including Tokyo, Singapore, Washington DC and Seattle.  After our visit yesterday she conceded with me.  It is IS the best freakin' zoo there is.


Why the zoo story?  Well it was a last minute trip which means I broke up with my Whole 30-ish. I will be back at it tomorrow.  I would say today but this evening I had pizza.  Whoops.  By the way, my stomach wasn't happy with me this morning.  It really is necessary for me to follow a Paleo lifestyle because if I don't I pay for it!

This morning I did start the day off right with my sweet potato and yam fries topped with two sunny side up eggs and homemade mayo. Very TAsty Tuesday indeed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment