Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Apples are yummy and yes I am back (again)

Haven't blogged in a while, blah blah, two moves, major life changes, new state (California!!). You know, life happens.

I am on day eight of my Whole 30-ish.  I hate Whole 30 because it restricts from eating out or doing anything unplanned.  But I needs it!  Seriously, I was looking and feeling like a big pile of stinky doo doo.  My eating was just too far off track. Let me tell you I feel a world better and even look better after just eight days.

So Whole 30-ish.  The "ish" means I went out to eat (twice so far), and ate as clean as possible- but I don't know if the bacon had sugar in it (probably) and the cranberries in my salad did for sure.  I did my best.  I am not considering it a cheat because then I think I need to let loose and eat crap.  

Oh- the apple.  I was still hungry after my brunch of chicken salad with an avocado so I grabbed an apple on my way to run errands.  That Apple was delicious.  

Know what I love the best about eating clean?  That eating something as simple and fresh like an apple is so rewarding and delicious.  Get all of the toxic sugar and fake sugar out of your body and your taste buds can appreciate nature's real desserts.

Seriously, it was a damn good apple.  (That's Apollo doing his "look at my soft white bellay come pet me" pose.)

Now go eat an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment