Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Take a chance eggs

What do you do when there's not much in the fridge?  You take a chance and create something new!


My ingredients:
Two eggs
Ground turkey
Butternut squash
Homemade Paleo mayo
Salt
Garam masala spice
Chopped sundried tomatoes
Pre-cooked chopped onions
Bacon grease

I cooked the ground turkey in a little bacon grease and seasoned with salt and garam masala (no idea how this would turn out.). Set aside.

Cooked the frozen butternut squash on the stove.  While that was cooking I scrambled the eggs in a little bit of bacon grease and added the onions (they had been sautéed in- wait for it- bacon grease! ) When it was almost done cooking I threw in the ground turkey and sundried tomatoes.  Then I scooped it on a plate next to the butternut squash and drizzled it with the mayo.  Omg it was good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment